Contribute to Ace Work Gear
We’re always on the lookout for talented writers to bring their content and insights into the construction industry. If you have an idea that will inform and engage our readers (and perhaps move the construction industry forward), we’d love to hear about it.
Pitch your idea by filling out our contact form. We accept blogs related to residential and commercial construction, your expert opinion related to our industry, how-to posts, best practices and newsworthy posts.
If we like your idea, we’ll ask you to send us your article via email.
When writing your article, make sure that it meets the following guidelines:
- The word count should be at least 800 words.
- Your article should be unique or original (no copy-pasting from other publications).
- Support your arguments with facts.
- Your blog should have a thesis and provide a clear message to our readers.
- Proofread your article before submitting it to us. We reserve the right to reject submissions containing grammatical, spelling and factual errors.
- Provide us with your headshot photo along with a short bio for attribution.
Our editorial staff at Ace Work Gear looks forward to receiving your pitches and articles.