Portwest FR58 FR Anti-Static Winter Salopettes
The Portwest FR58 Winter FR Bib and Brace is perfect for the demands of the offshore industry. Constructed with the same outer fabric as the FR50 coverall and combined with a layer of adding insulation and FR cotton lining for extra warmth. This style also has high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility. Meeting all the required EN standards including the welding standard
- Fabric: Bizflame™ Plus 350g
- Lining: 100% Polyester flame resistant filling 200g
- CE Certified
- Guarenteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Class 2 welding protection
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- Adjustable waist ensures weare has perfect fit
- Adjustable straps with durable buckle
- Fully lined and padded to ensure comfort and warmth
- Robust, durable brass zipper
- EN 1149-5
- EN ISO 11612 9A1+A2 B1, C1, F1)
- EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
- EN 342 (0.341m2.K/W(B) X, 2, X)
Write Your Own Review
Items marked as In-Stock shall be dispatched same day if ordered before 3pm and are also available for Immediate In-Store collection.
Items marked as In-Stock within 1 day shall be dispatched the next working day and are available for next day collection if ordered before 3pm.
Items marked as Allow 3 – 5 days for delivery shall be dispatched using one of our couriers along with a tracking number. Please allow up to 5 working days for these Items but in most cases these Items will be delivered within 3 days.
We also provide our own Free Delivery Service (over £50.00 Ex VAT) within Central Fife and can deliver to other destinations subject to order. Our office will gladly assist with any regular/bulk or special delivery requirements you may have.
We are available between 9.00am – 5.30pm to answer any queries regarding deliveries or advise on any Items/queries you may have.
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel - 01592 772934