Helly Hansen 71467 York Insulated Trousers - Class 1
These York insulated pants are a Class 1 insulated work pant providing excellent visibility and performance. They are first class in the comfort and protection they provide the wearer. With such features as internal knee pad pockets, ample storage pockets, velcro adjustable hem and detatchable suspenders, these modern pants are another great addition to the Helly Hansen range of workwear.
- Insulation: Primaloft
- Black: 100% polyester, 133g/m² in body, 100 g/m² in legs
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Contrast: 100% Polyamide 140g/m²
- Helly Tech Performance keeps you dry under all conditions, soft fabric and Primaloft insulation ensures you stay warm and comfortable.
- Inside knee pad pockets, ruler pocket and detachable suspenders makes this the perfect work trousers for cold days.
- Broad belt tunnel at back for extra strength and stability
- Reflex at bottom of legs
- Fly with zip
- Knee pad pockets inside
- Detachable and elastic suspenders, with zipper at back
- Velcro adjustment at hem
- Boot zippers with flap and velcro closure
- Belt loops
- EN 471: High Visibility
- EN 343: Waterproof, Class 2
- EN 342: Protection from Cold
Write Your Own Review
Items marked as In-Stock shall be dispatched same day if ordered before 3pm and are also available for Immediate In-Store collection.
Items marked as In-Stock within 1 day shall be dispatched the next working day and are available for next day collection if ordered before 3pm.
Items marked as Allow 3 – 5 days for delivery shall be dispatched using one of our couriers along with a tracking number. Please allow up to 5 working days for these Items but in most cases these Items will be delivered within 3 days.
We also provide our own Free Delivery Service (over £50.00 Ex VAT) within Central Fife and can deliver to other destinations subject to order. Our office will gladly assist with any regular/bulk or special delivery requirements you may have.
We are available between 9.00am – 5.30pm to answer any queries regarding deliveries or advise on any Items/queries you may have.
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel - 01592 772934