Helly Hansen Glasgow Floor Layer Pant - 76404
The Helly Hansen Glasgow Floor Layer Pants are highly durable and comfortable whilst offering you extreme protection. These pants are made from 65% polyester, 35% cotton and are reinforced with 5.2% Kevlar, 81.4% Nylon, 6.6% Stainless and 6.8%PU making these trousers extremely hard-wearing and protective. The Helly Hansen Glasgow Floor Layer Pants feature a range of pockets to ensure all your storage needs are covered.
Other Categories Work Trousers
- Two hand pockets
- Two hanging pockets in Cordura with double bottom for extra durability & nylon webbing
- Thigh pocket with 3 rooms, the biggest with flap & velcro closure
- Space for additional accessories/tools
- Front thigh pocket in Kevlar®, with 3 rooms for tools
- Ruler pocket with nylon webbing
- Double bottom in Cordura
- Removable button on ruler pocket for attaching knife, extra button included
- Two back pockets, one with flap & velcro closure
- Broad center back belt loop for extra stability & strength
- Loops with double velcro closures on both sides for hammer holders
- 5 cm fold at bottom hem gives the option to increase length of leg by 5 cm
- Kevlar at front thigh & knee pockets
- Knee pockets with opening on the inside
- Knee pad position can be adjusted +/- 5 cm for better fit
Write Your Own Review
Items marked as In-Stock shall be dispatched same day if ordered before 3pm and are also available for Immediate In-Store collection.
Items marked as In-Stock within 1 day shall be dispatched the next working day and are available for next day collection if ordered before 3pm.
Items marked as Allow 3 – 5 days for delivery shall be dispatched using one of our couriers along with a tracking number. Please allow up to 5 working days for these Items but in most cases these Items will be delivered within 3 days.
We also provide our own Free Delivery Service (over £50.00 Ex VAT) within Central Fife and can deliver to other destinations subject to order. Our office will gladly assist with any regular/bulk or special delivery requirements you may have.
We are available between 9.00am – 5.30pm to answer any queries regarding deliveries or advise on any Items/queries you may have.
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel - 01592 772934