Helly Hansen Chelsea Construction Trousers - 76441
These are Helly Hansen best-selling construction work trousers. For a reason! Made from lightweight, highly durable polycotton you'll enjoy all day comfort. These trousers take full advantage of modern materials and cutting edge design. The knee pads are constructed from 100% polymide Cordura and have the added advantage of an adjustable knee pad position allowing for a perfect fit.The gusseted crotch enhances freedom of movement. A raised back for perfect fit and comfort in any position. Extendable hem allows you to increase the leg length if required. Reflective elements will keep you visible and safe in poor visibility.
Other Categories Work Trousers
- Two hand pockets with reinforcement fabric
- Two hanging pockets in Cordura with double bottom for extra strength.
- Knee pockets with Cordura.
- 5 cm Cordura® fold at bottom hem gives the option to make C100 sizes.
- Two bellowed back pockets. One with flap and velcroc closure.
- Reflective piping on back pocket flap
- Gusset in crotch
- Bellowed thigh pocket w/ phone pocket and space for pen.
- Belt loops with click on function
- Broad belt tunnel in back for support and stability
- Rule pocket with reinforcement fabric on top and bottom.
- Removable button with spare button on rule pocket
- Reflective HH logo in front and HH logo at bottom leg in back.
- last longerReview by Craig Foster
Had a few pairs of work trousers but these seem to last longer and very comfortable (Posted on 17/03/2016)
- Great TrousersReview by Dave Graham
These are brilliant and great value. Knee pads stay in place and always last me a while. (Posted on 14/03/2016)
- Great TrousersReview by John Henderson
Great fit and probably the most practical trousers I've had. (Posted on 13/03/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Items marked as In-Stock shall be dispatched same day if ordered before 3pm and are also available for Immediate In-Store collection.
Items marked as In-Stock within 1 day shall be dispatched the next working day and are available for next day collection if ordered before 3pm.
Items marked as Allow 3 – 5 days for delivery shall be dispatched using one of our couriers along with a tracking number. Please allow up to 5 working days for these Items but in most cases these Items will be delivered within 3 days.
We also provide our own Free Delivery Service (over £50.00 Ex VAT) within Central Fife and can deliver to other destinations subject to order. Our office will gladly assist with any regular/bulk or special delivery requirements you may have.
We are available between 9.00am – 5.30pm to answer any queries regarding deliveries or advise on any Items/queries you may have.
E-Mail - email@example.com
Tel - 01592 772934