Helly Hansen Bridgewater Vest - 76170
The Helly Hansen Bridgewater Vest is extremely versatile and suitable for a number of professions and applications. The Helly Hansen Bridgewater Vest has been made to e fulfil all your working needs. Providing Hi-Visibilty and multiple options for carrying tools and work essentials, these vests have became very popular with various trades. Due to its fantastic design and use of materials this vest will fit perfectly over your everyday work clothing. Highly visible and equipped with buttons on both sides. Great vest and has the facility to fasten knives and chisels.
- Front zipper (joining piece available separately - 76171)
- 2 large, hanging chest pockets for safekeeping of pens and tools plus buttons for fastening of knives on both sides; right pocket with velcro closured flap
- 2 large pockets with velcro closure for safekeeping of gloves etc.
- 2 hanging, double-bottomed front nail/screw pockets with angled corners in extra strength Cordura
- 2 hanging angled double bottomed front nail/screw/tool pockets with angled corners in extra strength Cordura with button-in option
- 2 hanging extra strength back pockets with angled corners in Cordura for tools
- Strong web-belt with buckle for adjustment
- Broad belt tunnels for extra strength and stability
- click.on loops for additional accessories at the front and sides
- Belt loops with regular click.on loops for additional accessories in back
- Broad shoulder fit with hidden seams with potential addition of 3.5 cm length
- Extra length back for draft prevention
- EN 471 Class 1
- Best I've hadReview by Jimmy B
These vests are great! Without doubt the best all round vest I've had. (Posted on 23/04/2016)
- H/H vestReview by Ben Paterson
Great vest great price I ordered this early morning on the Tuesday and had it by Wednesday will use this site again. (Posted on 12/05/2015)
Write Your Own Review
Items marked as In-Stock shall be dispatched same day if ordered before 3pm and are also available for Immediate In-Store collection.
Items marked as In-Stock within 1 day shall be dispatched the next working day and are available for next day collection if ordered before 3pm.
Items marked as Allow 3 – 5 days for delivery shall be dispatched using one of our couriers along with a tracking number. Please allow up to 5 working days for these Items but in most cases these Items will be delivered within 3 days.
We also provide our own Free Delivery Service (over £50.00 Ex VAT) within Central Fife and can deliver to other destinations subject to order. Our office will gladly assist with any regular/bulk or special delivery requirements you may have.
We are available between 9.00am – 5.30pm to answer any queries regarding deliveries or advise on any Items/queries you may have.
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel - 01592 772934